Salary - £22,000 - £26,000 (Negotiable, based on experience)
The company is the market leader within its sector and is committed to producing creative, innovative and robust solutions to complex problems.
By joining this team as Digital Designer you will be influencing the creative design and user experience of our web platforms and mobile apps as well as being directly involved in their implementation.
We're looking for a hard-working, enthusiastic and passionate designer who is looking to show their skills and progress within the company. This position is ideal for designers who have at least 1 years of commercial experience in a digital design role or similar.
· Create web and mobile app prototypes from project specifications with consideration to usability and aesthetics
· Provide imagery required for internal, web, and mobile platforms in the form of icons/widgets/product images etc.
· Maintain existing web and mobile platforms
· User interface testing
· Design materials to promote the platforms and wider business such as email templates and brochures
· Gather customer feedback in order to enhance user experience across web platforms
· Contribute to future development work
· 1 year experience in a digital design role or similar
· A strong portfolio of visual design work, including UI design
· Excellent Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign skills
· Microsoft Office
· W3C Standards and cross-browser differences
· Designing to accessibility, usability and user experience standards
· Responsive design
· Understanding of typography/layout/colours
· Native Android/iOS UI development
· Knowledge of SEO
In return we offer:
A fantastic place to work within a relaxed yet hard working atmosphere. We work as a unit, with everyone pulling their weight to push the whole company forward.
· An attractive negotiable salary dependant on experience
· Excellent career progression
· Fun, social working environment
· Access to staff, friends and family scheme on products