Graduate / Junior Web Designer role based in Huddersfield
Job Title - Web Designer
Location - Central Huddersfield
Salary - Negotiable, based on experience
One of the UK’s leading design consultancies are looking to expand their web design team. They have built a reputation on providing cost effective design & marketing for a wide range of clients, globally.
If you are an ambitious, professional and dynamic person and are looking to build your future in an exciting and fast moving business then this is the company for you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a busy consultancy. Any new team member should be dedicated to working to our high standards, alongside our present designers.
You will be joining a company who are committed to providing services of a high quality to their clients as well as providing a business where the people within can grow and realise their potential.
They want to see their own team members promoted and developing their skills and their careers to enrich their lives both personally and professionally.
- A full understanding of Digital media is a must.
- Understanding of PHP programming language.
- Good sense and understanding of visual design and web site usability.
- Fluency with visual and interaction design tools such as Photoshop.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in an exciting and fast paced environment.