.NET Developer role based in Spalding, Lincolnshire
Job Title - .NET Developer
Location - West Pinchbeck, Spalding
Salary - £25,000 - £35,000 Negotiable, based on experience
The company has seen rapid growth in the past 5 years. With major customers in supply chain management, health & safety, energy supply, publishing, manufacturing, law, distribution and the entertainment industry.
They offer a challenging but rewarding working environment where your contribution is always recognised.
We are looking for an experienced Web Developer to join our development team.
You will be working on a wide range of projects supporting the development manager as required in an environment that will enable you to make major contributions and learn. You will be working on new and existing projects.
• Front-end website development using multiple browsers and mobile device platforms
• Work alongside the development team on a variety of different projects including websites and application development
• Unit testing of both new and existing solutions
• Produce high quality websites and digital solutions with excellent user experience
• Contribute to the planning and development of dynamic web and digital projects
Skills / Knowledge / Experience
• 3 years’ experience in a similar development role
• Experience writing web services
• HTML(5) and CSS(3)
• Commercial development experience with C# and ASP.NET
• Knowledge of MS SQL is essential
• Knowledge of PHP and MySQL is desired but not essential
• Experience of DevExpress is desirable but not essential
• Exposure to responsive and adaptive user interfaces. Bootstrap would be advantageous
• C# ASP.NET developer with the ability to work across the full-stack for example: CMS integration, front-end and back-end development.
• Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
• Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices
• Personable and approachable
• Calm, confident and conscientious
• Organised approach to work
• Attention to detail is a must
• Work to deadlines whilst maintain high quality standards
• Developed analytical skills and problem solving ability