Front End Designer / Developer role based in Norwich city centre with one of the UK’s leading creati
Are you a talented web designer with front end development skills? Do you understand the power of a great website with a passion for all things digital? If so, then this is the role for you.
Job Title - Front End Designer / Developer
Location – Norwich city centre
Salary - £18,000 - £21,000 Negotiable, based on experience
Hours – Permanent: Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm.
We are working in partnership with a one of the UK’s leading creative digital marketing agencies, who are looking for somebody with the ability to create visually stunning websites in Wordpress, all whilst helping them to be creative and innovative in their approach to various digital campaigns.
They specialise in social media campaigns, e-mail marketing, web design and influencer marketing with over 10 years experience in the industry.
In return, they offer the perfect office environment to allow your creative juices to flow as well as employee perks such as discounted gym memberships and cinema tickets alongside exclusive discounts for various high street stores!
As a Front End Designer / Developer you will be responsible for pitching and securing new web development business, before seeing through each project to completion with the assistance of the Creatives Team. You will also assist the team with other design or development based jobs in order to help our business grow.
Alongside this, you will be dealing with clients directly, so excellent communications skills are essential, as well as the confidence to attend meetings and present proposals if required.
• Designing websites with an emphasis on UX and conversions.
• Pitching for new business, before seeing through projects with your team.
• Achieving monthly revenue targets.
• Building websites in Wordpress.
• Creating great designs (designing from brief, to concept, to finished item).
• Supporting other team members in the design of external marketing materials.
• Sourcing imagery / photography / videography for use in marketing materials.
• Designing and developing brand guidelines.
• Creating concept visuals and host proposals for customer presentation.
• Researching web trends and presenting new ideas to the team.
• Designing for both web and print.
Knowledge & Experience:
• A good understanding of UX and best practice for web.
• Proven track record of forward thinking and the ability to take initiative.
• Ability to lead by example.
• Strong commercial awareness.
• Outstanding knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop & Dreamweaver.
• Experience building websites in Wordpress.
• Substantial WooCommerce experience.
• Knowledge of various CMS platforms and frameworks such as SASS, BootStrap and Magento.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work directly with the client.
• Ability to work well under pressure and to strict guidelines.
• Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills.
Extensive progression opportunities.
Generous commission structure.
Discounted gym membership.
Free mobile phone insurance.
Discounted cinema tickets and many more!