Salary - £35,000 - £45,000 Negotiable, based on experience
This company has been a successful web agency for well over a decade. They have worked with clients such as Grey Goose, Toyota, Honeywell, Vodafone, CBRE and many SME’s, which form the majority of their business. They now have an incredible opportunity to build their own products as well as partnering with other businesses to create products where they own a percentage of those new businesses. This is resulting in a varied and exciting set of projects and the opportunity to be a key player at a formative stage in a business that is doing more than just shipping other people’s websites and products. They are innovating and creating some exciting products and have an opportunity that need to take advantage of.
This is a permanent role where you will be working within a dynamic, progressive environment for a company with a range of high profile clients. They have great plans in place and you will be key in helping to assist with their future decisions so it is a great time to join this company. The position is best suited to a team player who thrives in a friendly and informal environment, but can also work to deadlines.
·Implementing new features and customisations
·Propose and agree solutions
·Working with the development team
·Working logically through problems
Private health care
Two days per week opportunity to work from home
1.5 hr lunch Friday’s subsided
Breakfast on site (cereal and fruit)
Great atmosphere with music, pool, nerf guns, xbox
Skills / Knowledge
• Experience designing database schemas, optimising database queries and indexes
• Experience working with RESTful APIs
• Experience in selecting and supporting technical architecture and servers
• Excellent attention to detail and a keen eye for design
• A good understanding of UX and UI concepts
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Organised and self-motivated
• Ability to keep up with trends in web development and a willingness to learn new technology and skills
If you are full Stack Developer and have experience of working in a clear, logical and organised way then we look forward to hearing from you.