Junior Software Developer role based in Bury, Lancashire
Title: Junior Software Developer
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Location: Bury Lancashire
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small but growing software development team responsible for developing and maintaining multiple platforms utilising the latest Microsoft technologies. Our latest product is an Android/iOS app which we are currently rolling out across the UK and we now need to grow our team to support our customers and develop the product further.
The company is the market leader within its sector and is committed to growing its software portfolio further. Their exceptional service and expertise in the market has enabled them to bring innovative ideas forward with their customers in mind from start to finish.
By joining this team as a Junior Software Developer you will gain a variety of experience in developing existing and new products using cutting edge technologies. You should be interested in software development and be prepared to learn and master a large variety of skills to help support and develop a variety of platforms.
It's their people that make the difference every day - helping them create value for their customers and earning their loyalty. They believe in treating each other with respect and giving everyone an equal opportunity to get on.
• Support existing products
• Develop existing and new products
• Support and enhance the network/server infrastructure
• Provide IT support
Rewards & Benefits:
• An attractive basic salary
• Professional Training
• Excellent career progression
• Fun, social working environment
• Access to staff, friends and family scheme on products
• Free secure parking
• Free tea and coffee!
• .NET Framework 3.5+ (VB/C#)
• Commercial experience
It would also be nice if you have any /all of the following:
• Knowledge of MVC methodologies
• Knowledge of ORM technologies (NHibernate, Entity Framework, etc.)
• Test driven development
• Mobile technologies (Android, iOS, etc.)
• Agile Software Development
• Web Services (WCF/Web API)
If you'd like to be part of a vibrant, innovative team with great career opportunities and benefits let us know and we’ll do the rest.