Salary - £30,000 - £35,000 Negotiable, based on experience
Permanent role - Hours of work 08:30 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
Founded in 1994, they have an international reputation synonymous with quality, prompt delivery, affordability, and first class customer service. Their products are used in multiple industries throughout the world, which they service both directly from their headquarters in the UK and via their appointed worldwide distributor network.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to manage and lead web development & implementation within an SME. The developer will be responsible for managing several business critical projects; duties will include business requirements gathering, analysis & design, development, testing, integration and training. In addition, provide first-line support for internal IT issues and liaise with IT supplier to ensure IT issues are resolved efficiently and effectively.
Skills / Knowledge / Experience
• Ideally have MVC experience, and experience working with Magneto.
• Commercial experience building and developing bespoke websites and web applications that may include content management and e-commerce systems.
• Attending meetings and creating web development proposals where required.
• Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and OpenERP experience would be advantageous.
• Knowledge of Laboratory Information Systems (LIMS) would be advantageous.
• Proficient using Microsoft Office products.
• Ability to see the organisations long term objectives as well as short term goals.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organisation and planning skills.
• Ability to handle a range of complex issues at any given time.
• Well-developed time management skills.
• Friendly, outgoing and honest.
• Committed to the team environment.
• Polite, patient and approachable manner.
• Able to take responsibility for project development.
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to the varying nature of projects and business needs.